Instructions for use for Classic Black and White Labels
How to apply black and white iron-on name labels
(Iron-ons are on transparent backing paper)
- Remove a namelabel from the transparent backing paper
- Place the name label on the garment. Cover with the silicone paper provided
- Use a hot iron without steam (linen/cotton setting, 160ºC or three dots on the iron), press firmly on the paper for approx 8 seconds, avoid using the edge of the iron
- Remove the silicone paper and allow the garment to cool. When the garment is cool, you can try to peel of the name label; if you can not get hold of the edges, it is fine (otherwise, iron-on for longer)
Machine washable up to 90ºC.
Warning! Please follow care instructions on garment. Do not use on non-ironable clothing. Please take care when using a hot iron. If using a steam iron, turn the steam facility off. Use the part of the plate without steam holes.
How to apply sticker name labels
(Stickers are on white backing paper)
- Ensure surface to be labelled is clean and dry
- Remove a sticker from the white backing paper and place on the surface
- Allow at least one hour before washing
The sticker name labels are dishwasher proof at the highest temperature.
Warning! Sticker name labels on textiles and clothing may come off and present a choking hazard for small children.
I have only received stickers - I ordered both stickers and iron-on name labels
The stickers and iron-ons look very similar. If you ordered 75 of each, you should receive two sheets with white backing paper (stickers) and two sheets with transparent backing paper (iron-ons).
My iron-ons have fallen off in the first wash/first couple of washes
We apologise if this has happened, this is likely to be due to a different iron temperature. Could you please increase the temperature of the iron, or try to apply them for longer (10-12 seconds). If you have lost some name labels, please contact us and we will send you some additional ones to replace the iron-ons lost in the wash.
If you have any further problems, please contact us. Our phone number is 0800 3 213 203. We want you to be happy with our name labels.
If you have any other problem or suggestion that we should mention here, please let us know by email.