1. Firmly apply to the care label.
2. Allow 24 hours before washing the item.
3. Stickers are washing machine safe up to 60°.
On Items & Equipment
1. Stick the label to a clean and dry hard surface.
2. Allow 24 hours before placing the item in a dishwasher.
3. Stickers are dishwasher safe.
Remove the iron-on labels from the transparent backing sheet and place the clothing label in the desired place on the garment.
Place the silicone paper over the label and heat your iron (with steam off) to the maximum temperature for the garment.
Hold the iron in place for 8-15 seconds. After this, check if the label is fully adhered. If not, iron for a few more seconds.
Once the 3 steps are complete, we advise you to not wash the garment with a newly applied iron-on label for at least 24 hours.