Under the EU Consumer Directive, there is a 14 day cooling off period to return purchases made online. However, this specifically does not apply to made to order or personalised products, such as My Nametags labels.
Therefore returns and refunds are not accepted by My Nametags.
Please check your order carefully before submitting it as we cannot give you a refund if we deliver the product you have ordered on the internet.
Shipping costs on returns will be paid by the customer.
If you wish to cancel an order, you can contact us via email (email@example.com) within one hour from placing it, as we produce the orders straight away after they are placed on our website.
If your product is defective, please get in contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and highlighting the problem with the product you received. We will respond to emails within seven working days.
We do not accept returns for products which are not broken or delivered incorrectly.
We store your customer details (but not card details) for the pupose of facilitating future orders and contacting you with product information. We do not give your personal information to third parties without your express permission.
Google Analytics and Display Advertising Policy
Please note that this site uses Google Analytics and Google Display Advertising, such as Google AdWords remarketing. Please note that you can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by following this link. Please note that My Nametags uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites accross the internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies toghether to serve ads based on your past visits to this website. If you do not want to see these ads, you may want to click here to opt out.
Welcome to www.mynametags.com
This page tells you the terms on which you may use our website https://www.mynametags.com, whether as registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you do not accept them, please do not use the site.
2. Who We Are
www.mynametags.com is operated by My Nametags Limited, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 05074693.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: 8 Knightley Walk, London, SW18 1HD.
Our trading office is at: 8 Knightley Walk, London, SW18 1HD.
Our VAT number is: GB 854 4437 12
3. Use of Site
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
You agree to follow our acceptable use policy.
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you do not, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we do not have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you should not rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
If you order goods or services from us through the site, your order will take place under our Terms and Conditions of Supply, which you can read at https://www.mynametags.com/terms-and-conditions.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
5. Our Legal Responsibility to You
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- Any loss to you arising from use of our site
- Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
- We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
- We do not exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
6. Uploading to Our Site
If you contact other users of our site or upload material to it, you must follow our acceptable use policy, which sets out standards for usage. You can read this policy at at https://www.mynametags.com/terms-and-conditions. You agree to reimburse us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any breach of this term.
Material that you upload will be regarded as non-confidential and not owned. This means that we can copy it, distribute it, and show it to other people for any purpose. You agree that if anyone else claims to own the material, or says that it breaches their rights, we can give them your identity.
We will not be legally responsible to anybody for the accuracy of material that you upload to the site, and we can remove it at any time if we think it does not follow our acceptable use policy.
7. Computer Offences
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You must not try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any 'attack' on the site. We will not be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
8. Links to Our Site
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website's homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You must not suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
9. Links From Our Site
Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We do not accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
11. Trade Mark
My Nametags is our European Community Trademark.
12. Applicable Law
12.1 The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
12.2 If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
12.3 If the Parties are unable to agree upon a mediator, or if the mediator agreed upon is unable or unwilling to act and an alternative mediator cannot be agreed, any party may within 14 days of the date of knowledge of either event apply to The Law Society to appoint a mediator.
12.4 Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator (either by mutual agreement of the Parties or by The Law Society in accordance with their mediation procedure), the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
12.5 All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
12.6 If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
12.7 If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by The Law Society.
12.8 Any dispute shall not affect the Parties' ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
12.9 The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
13. Contact Us
Please email us at email@example.com to contact us about any issues.
1. From time to time My Nametags may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the My Nametags website at www.mynametags.com (site) all of which will be subject to these Rules. They may be subject to additional terms that will be stated on the entry page at the time.
2. Applications to enter a prize draw or competition are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered on the site. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees of My Nametags, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms to a specific competition.
4. To enter a competition, entrants should submit their entry draw before the stated deadline.
5. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition.
6. Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
7. My Nametags will not accept responsibility for entries lost through technical fault or any other reason or for incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
8. Prize winners will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the closing date of the specific competition. If the product is not claimed within seven days of the prize winner being notified, My Nametags reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up.
9. Any dates that are specified cannot be altered and by entering any date-related competition My Nametags or the third party promoter are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
10. Where My Nametags runs a competition with a promoter who is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then My Nametags shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
11. The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the promoter unless stated otherwise, and My Nametags shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
13. The prize winners’ name may be used in any relevant coverage related to the prize and promoter.
14. No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, a stated prize is no longer available, My Nametags or the promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize, or provide a similar or equivalent prize.
15. By entering, entrants agree: • to participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not submit and entry; and • that their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by My Nametags for administration purposes and for marketing and sending of other special offers. Entrants’ information may also be passed on to the manufacturer of the prize and to other carefully selected third parties.
16. My Nametags may cancel or amend any prize draw or competition, or these Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw or competition information or these Rules.
17. Copyright in all competition entries remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to My Nametags to feature some or all of the entries on the site and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
18. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and by any other instructions set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
19. My Nametags’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are provided without charge. And My Nametags makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any prize. My Nametags will not be liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering prizes.
21. No automated entries will be accepted.
22. For the Ocado email campaign - this campaign will be live until the end of September 2015.
23. Ocado post check out offer gives customers using the code free postage on their order. This offer will be valid until the end of September 2015.
Use of nametags We strive to give you the best and safest nametags possible, but please ensure that your children do not put the nametags in their mouths. Some children can have an adverse reaction to plastic or PVC, please be careful if you know that your child might react to such substances.
Copyright Website Copyright: My Nametags. Picture Copyright: My Nametags or Broni Lloyd-Edwards.