Under the EU Consumer Directive, there is a 14 day cooling off period to return purchases made online. However, this specifically does not apply to made to order or personalised products, such as My Nametags labels.
Therefore returns and refunds are not accepted by My Nametags.
Please check your order carefully before submitting it as we cannot give you a refund if we deliver the product you have ordered on the internet.
Shipping costs on returns will be paid by the customer.
If you wish to cancel an order, you can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within one hour from placing it, as we produce the orders straight away after they are placed on our website.
If your product is defective, please get in contact via email at email@example.com quoting your order number and highlighting the problem with the product you received. We will respond to emails within seven working days.
We do not accept returns for products which are not broken or delivered incorrectly.
We store your customer details (but not card details) for the pupose of facilitating future orders and contacting you with product information. We do not give your personal information to third parties without your express permission.
By purchasing from My Nametags you will automatically be providing My Nametags with consent to send marketing emails to the email address used when placing your order. We offer the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list in every email that we send and periodically remove inactive recipients from this list.
Google Analytics and Display Advertising Policy
Please note that this site uses Google Analytics and Google Display Advertising, such as Google AdWords remarketing. Please note that you can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by following this link. Please note that My Nametags uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites accross the internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies toghether to serve ads based on your past visits to this website. If you do not want to see these ads, you may want to click on the link above to opt out.
1. From time to time My Nametags may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the My Nametags website at www.mynametags.com (site) all of which will be subject to these Rules. They may be subject to additional terms that will be stated on the entry page at the time.
2. Applications to enter a prize draw or competition are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered on the site. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees of My Nametags, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms to a specific competition.
4. To enter a competition, entrants should submit their entry draw before the stated deadline.
5. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition.
6. Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
7. My Nametags will not accept responsibility for entries lost through technical fault or any other reason or for incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
8. Prize winners will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the closing date of the specific competition. If the product is not claimed within seven days of the prize winner being notified, My Nametags reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up.
9. Any dates that are specified cannot be altered and by entering any date-related competition My Nametags or the third party promoter are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
10. Where My Nametags runs a competition with a promoter who is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then My Nametags shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
11. The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the promoter unless stated otherwise, and My Nametags shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
13. The prize winners’ name may be used in any relevant coverage related to the prize and promoter.
14. No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, a stated prize is no longer available, My Nametags or the promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize, or provide a similar or equivalent prize.
15. By entering, entrants agree: • to participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not submit and entry; and • that their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by My Nametags for administration purposes and for marketing and sending of other special offers. Entrants’ information may also be passed on to the manufacturer of the prize and to other carefully selected third parties.
16. My Nametags may cancel or amend any prize draw or competition, or these Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw or competition information or these Rules.
17. Copyright in all competition entries remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to My Nametags to feature some or all of the entries on the site and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
18. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and by any other instructions set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
19. My Nametags’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are provided without charge. And My Nametags makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any prize. My Nametags will not be liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering prizes.
21. No automated entries will be accepted.
22. For the Ocado email campaign - this campaign will be live until the end of September 2015.
23. Ocado post check out offer gives customers using the code free postage on their order. This offer will be valid until the end of September 2015.
Use of nametags We strive to give you the best and safest nametags possible, but please ensure that your children do not put the nametags in their mouths. Some children can have an adverse reaction to plastic or PVC, please be careful if you know that your child might react to such substances.
Copyright Website Copyright: My Nametags. Picture Copyright: My Nametags or Broni Lloyd-Edwards.